Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Blue Print Dallas




When I was in Dallas a few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to visit a real gem of a shop called Blue Print. The store, which carries new furnishings, antiques, accessories, books, and art, is located within a wonderful old house, which sits on a lovely, tree-lined street.  I stupidly forgot to take a photo of the shop's exterior, which prominently features a stylish, bright-blue front door.  (You'll have to go to the shop's website to see it.)  However, I did take lots of photos of the inside.  The shop's five owners, all of whom are in the design business, have done a great job at styling the shop's interiors, which still feel residential to me.  With the combination of good-looking interior architecture and an updated mix of furnishings, Blue Print is the kind of store that makes you want to move right in.

I highly recommend that you visit Blue Print during your next trip to Dallas.
















All photos © Jennifer Boles for The Peak of Chic.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you have put watermarks in your photographs – a very good idea. I had never thought of doing it given my photos are taken with my iPhone but why not?

    ReplyDelete